We are happy to celebrate our 50th Pardot Project and would like to use the opportunity to thank all of our customers who placed their trust in us and the many professionals at Salesforce who we closely worked with our current team of 5 Salesforce certified Pardot Consultants on those 50 Pardot projects for the great benefit of our customers.
In 2015 we identified the potential of Pardot for our customers who want to successfully identify, nurture Leads and in shorter time and with higher success rates close their deals. We also identified the chance for our customers to create significant assets by creating customer journeys for lead nurturing, lead recycling and after sales.
Pardot is for us without doubt the best Marketing Automation tool that perfectly and with very little effort connects to the Salesforce Platform and allows Marketing and Sales to seamlessly cooperate on Leads and Opportunities. It provides great value for our customers with comparatively little cost and effort.
Over the last 4,5 years Salesforce was a great innovator and made significant advancements to Pardot for the benefit of existing and new customers. From our extensive work with Pardot, we would like to highlight the following:
- The completely new Engagement Programm (Winter 2016)
- Introduction of Advanced Reporting with B2B Marketing Analytics (Winter 2017)
- The integration into the Salesforce Lightning Platform (Winter 2018)
- Salesforce & Pardot Campaign Alignment (Spring 2018)
- Pardot in German language (Spring 2019)
- Pardot Business Units (Spring 2019)
We also would like to share our learnings from the 50 Pardot Projects:
- Start in small steps
- Optimize continuously
- Focus on specific use cases
- Invest in your data and data quality
- Offer premium content to your customers
- Importance to start thinking in customer journeys