The goals need to be clear if you want to improve your sales. Our potential analysis helps you acquire a clearer picture of what to do next and how we can assist in targeting new objectives.
How have you collected, managed and used your customer data so far? And to what extent are the relevant business processes in your sales department standardised and automated? To answer these and other questions, we first need to put your sales activities through their paces. We use best practices and create new benchmarks to define your specific targets. We then proceed to specify what measures are needed to reach these targets quickly and cost-efficiently.
We proceed by exploiting best practices and defining benchmarks
We discuss the nitty gritty to re-evaluate the potential of your sales and to prioritise the necessary measures. In this way you acquire a roadmap for subsequent and sustainable optimisation, and can understand clearly how we intend to proceed.
Our offer for potential analysis comprises:
- preliminary data collection based on our proprietary questionnaire
- subsequent workshop on the status quo and targets
- analysis and evaluation of your sales strategy by our experts
- introduction of a new organisational model, including IT systems
- structuring of operative sales processes
- presentation on the final results and discussion of room for improvement
We gladly join with you in defining a detailed scope of each stage and the desired results before the project starts.
Our potential analysis gives you a clear picture of how your sales department is performing and where there is room for improvement. You receive a clear overview and assessment of each measure, allowing you to make sound judgements on how to invest and where.