Apart from third party contributions, aquilliance GmbH holds the copyright to the contents of this site. We are keen to ensure a reasonable balance between widespread dissemination of our content and simultaneous protection of our intellectual property. Thank you in advance for your support.
Without our agreement
You are permitted to do the following without our agreement:
- Create a link to a specific article on our site.
- Share pages and articles via the ‘social sharing’ options that we have provided.
- Post an extract of up to 100 words to any other page, provided that you install a link back to our original article.
- Use quotations of up to 50 words on any other page, provided that you include the following notice: “Source: aquilliance GmbH – www.aquilliance.de”.
- Reproduce articles in non-commercial publications (e.g. company newsletters), provided that you include the following notice: “© 2011-2014, aquilliance GmbH. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.aquilliance.de.”